[udig-devel] command line build with target platform

Evening Frank:

I am looking at the root pom.xml at your instructions for building, had to a fix a small typo in the path. But other than that it appears to be working fine.

If I understand correctly you have been especially tricky and use maven to download what we need (so it does not have to be in the initial code contribution?)

If it is okay with you I would like to upload this as a 1.5-SNAPSHOT for testing.

We have three things to do before we can submit our initial IP request, I won't be in position to help until next wednesday.

a) Remove/Replace the GPL code
b) Remove/Replace CSVReader (even just with String.split(',')
c) Remove any remaining jars in the branch (example placeholder jars)

Am I missing anything?
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top