Re: [udig-devel] reviewing a geotools netCDF plugin

Hi Jody,

> Had a quick review of a pending netCDF plugin for GeoTools.
>
> The people on this list are way more into this kind of thing than me, the
> library used is:
>
>         <dependency>
>             <groupId>edu.ucar</groupId>
>             <artifactId>netcdf</artifactId>
>             <version>4.2-min</version>
>         </dependency>
>
> I think Andrea used that one before?

Yes, we have also some unsupported plugins for uDig floating in the
modules evolution. The min at the version end is a bit strange thought
:)
Not sure what you are asking me, for sure the current netcdf champions
are the Geosolutions guys.
If I can help, let me know,
Cheers,
Andrea