Re: [udig-devel] Udig 1.4 problem reopening the software

Thanks for the feedback,
unfortunately (or maybe luckily) I can not reproduce the problem any more, after two times I restarted the program now it loads the layers as present in the Map View when closing.
Just to add what I noticed:
- layers had all the prj files
- map projection seemed to be correct
- coordinates did not change in the box while moving in the Map View

Silvia