[udig-devel] Udig 1.4 problem reopening the software

Dear all,
before thinking that I found a new bug in udig 1.4, I would ask you if the new release works fine for you when reopening the software.
What happens to me is that:
- I load some shapefiles in a new Map and a new Project
- close udig
- restart udig
The layers will not be visualized automatically in the Map View, they are present in the Layers view and seems to be visualized (as I left while closing the program) but if I select one layer in the Layer View, a message will appear at the bottom of the udig window saying something like "Layer not renderized".
Things will work fine if I then do a Zoom to layer to one of the layers in the Layers view.

Do some of you experienced something like this?

Ciao

Silvia

Back to the top