Re: [udig-devel] about deadlock during editing

Thanks Vitali:

This is indeed the deadlock that Frank "reverted" (as a temporary measure we are no longer locking the blackboard).

It seems beyond this that we have a deadlock while editing, we need to catch it in the act in order to determine where it is occurring.

--
Jody Garnett