[udig-devel] about deadlock during editing

Hello.

Some times ago (in Jan) I had a chance to look latest UDIG improvements and during quick testing from first attempt got a deadlock by tryingsome edit tool.I didn't have time to look immediately, butwas able to reproduce deadlock easily and made screenshots to check later on. Now sending them to help others , don't know whether it is related to recently mentioned deadlock or some other...

Vitali.