Re: [udig-devel] current udig feature lock

Sorry guys, haven't had the chance to look at :(

Jody, I agree with you, the best is to "rollback" BlackboardImpl to commit-id 51c3e03f029c2cd81dfcc8e76a55df0920d29d9b whereas UDIG-1931 should be reopened.

Ok, done, reverted commits c33431055da8054116a3be455778a550ee595e5b and 824ccec79a7c0c3359a24be7d40bb26d2cf3b6c6, reopened the issue mentioned above.

Investigation will follow ..

Cheers, Frank