[udig-devel] current udig feature lock

Hi Jody,
I am coming back on the biggest uDig problem of the moment.
I am trying to test it as much as I can, but with the current editing
feature lock we have, it is quite unusable (since it freezes at any
editing try).

Can this be addressed? I would rather prefer to not have to do a
bisect, check and remove the origin commits of the problem. But I
think it is really important to get this problem solved and a new
release out. So if there is no other way, I will do that.
Do we know exactly which feature addition generated the problem?

Andrea

Back to the top