Re: [udig-devel] Set Color to a Filter

You would create a new layer, and either:
- Put the filter on the style blackboard, it will be used to only request that content, you can then style that layer like normal (with a different colour). There is a user interface for users to do this now, so you can try out what this looks …
- Define a style with a single rule, and use your filter so the rule only draws your "selected" features

We do something similar internally, the selection for a layer is defined as a filter, and we draw the main content in one layer, and then the selected content "on top".

--
Jody Garnett