Re: [udig-devel] Custom Application export error - uDig

Interesting! I am replying on the udig-devel list to allow others to chime in. If you are interested in private support my employer LISAsoft is able to arrange a developer support package.

My initial question is more of a sanity check, what platform are you releasing from, and have you installed the delta pack (which includes the different platform specific binaries such as win32 (architecture) win32 (API) mentioned in your email.
--
Jody Garnett