[udig-devel] [uDig code compile]: can't get rid of error

Hi all,

SInce last few days I've been in process to understand the workflow and basic nitty-gritties of the uDig project. In addition I am not able to compile my source code on eclipse. Reason being, on the final build after importing all the projects, it gives me error, "The import org.eclipse.update cannot be resolved".

I tried to explore the archive mails having somewhat same as mine error and found here : http://lists.refractions.net/pipermail/udig-devel/2005-June/001908.html
and followed the steps as provided there -> clean, refresh, updating class, etc. I make sure my net is also working properly. Indeed with no result.

I am also making sure that maven imports all the necessary jars into libs (total 153 in number).
In addition I've gone through http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/08+Libs+Jars page to learn 'how to fix a broken build', but it also couldn't remove.
Please help me go through it.

I hereby attach the file displaying the screenshot that shows error page on eclipse.

Hope to get it fixed at the earliest possibily.

Thanks

Regards
Prashant Pandey