Re: [udig-devel] CRS saving / map graphic

I first tried to set Graticule CRS by L-click on Graticule > Properties and select a CRS other then the default, for example EPSG:3395. Then I closed uDig and opened it again. Unfortunately, the CRS was reset to default every time. The same applies to any other decoration. I was not able locate the reason for this so I decided to allow CRS to be choosen in the Style editor dialog. When the problem is located, both methods will be supported.

Kenneth