Re: [udig-devel] 1.3.2 preflight checks

Just a reminder to update this page with any testing results.
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/1.3.2

New:
- I was able to upload a new round of SNAPSHOTs this morning
- Support for SLD1.1
- Very pretty online help for Frank).

If you would like some SLD 1.1 styles, udig-docs repository has the styles I am putting together for our next sample data set. To use them download the natural earth "quickstart" download.

Scary:
- Emily is looking at rendering performance regressions, which Frank and myself have both confirmed.
- GeoTools 8.1 is held up on some final patches, I will be watching the email list to see what happens.
- It looks like Maurcio is reviewing some merge tool doc pull request.

Questions:
- Frank can you think of a good way to get a full table of contents out of sphinx? I would like something to check our "toc.xml" file against (or even generate it from).

--
Jody Garnett