Re: [udig-devel] document view stage 2 pull request

I’m checking this now as of writing, and can we ask another person to review/accept the pull request? Since I think it would be biased for me to do so since I did some of the changes.

Thanks guys. J

From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jody Garnett
Sent: Wednesday, 8 August 2012 9:06 AM
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Subject: [udig-devel] document view stage 2 pull request

Stage 2 pull request is up:

This is the next batch of changes for:

This pull request is for stage 2 "Stage 2 General purpose implementation".

This has three major changes:

1) PropertyPage for configuring document "hotlinks" (thanks for the review Naz)

2) Fixed up how the Data > Service Properties and Data > Resource Properties are opened

- created a core _expression_ property for IResolve so we can test for "featureSource" etc...

- used for both menu and property page visibleWhen settings

3) Fixed up the commands used to open "Service Properties" by making a custom selection provider

Naz if you can check this over, I know this is just an step along the way to completion - the the menu enablement stuff is cool.

Moovida I would like to touch base with you for the final stage 4 pull request, we should be a week or so away form that.

--

Jody Garnett

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.

Back to the top