[udig-devel] document view stage 2 pull request

Stage 2 pull request is up:

- https://github.com/uDig/udig-platform/pull/118

This is the next batch of changes for:

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Document+View

This pull request is for stage 2 "Stage 2 General purpose implementation".

This has three major changes:
1) PropertyPage for configuring document "hotlinks" (thanks for the review Naz)
2) Fixed up how the Data > Service Properties and Data > Resource Properties are opened
- created a core _expression_ property for IResolve so we can test for "featureSource" etc...
- used for both menu and property page visibleWhen settings
3) Fixed up the commands used to open "Service Properties" by making a custom selection provider

Naz if you can check this over, I know this is just an step along the way to completion - the the menu enablement stuff is cool.

Moovida I would like to touch base with you for the final stage 4 pull request, we should be a week or so away form that.

--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top