Re: [udig-devel] ImageI/O-Ext 1.1.4 released

Migration completed.

Usual procedure to grab the latest:

   cd plugins/net.refractions.udig.libs
   mvn clean install -f pom-libs.xml
   cd ../..

--
Jody Garnett

On Wednesday, 20 June 2012 at 8:56 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:

I will update libs and our maven dependencies and give it a go.

Thanks for the improvements; and the sanity check about GDAL native library.
--
Jody Garnett