Re: [udig-devel] how to publish

2012/6/16 Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>:
> So … how to we push this to udig.github.com? I would like make a blog post
> once we have anything ready for to show.
>
> Copy and Paste, commit and push ;) we shouldn't do this daily or in a
> CI build. in my opinion if we release uDig we should update
> udig.github.com as well.
>
> That timeframe sounds good.
>
> Do you have any more details on "copy and paste, commit and push"? I need to
> know what repository and so on; and we should update our docs with the
> instructions (for when I am tried and want to just copy and paste things
> into the command line).

The idea is to generate user and developer docs, copy from
udig-platform/docs/targetuser or udig-platform/docs/devel to a
subfolder of clone from https://github.com/uDig/udig.github.com
udig.github.com/user and udig.github.com/devel

I added the PMC and udig-committers groups as teams for the repository.

Frank

> Jody

Back to the top