Re: [udig-devel] URGENT - docs

give me 1 second and I will do that

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:30 AM, andrea antonello <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi anyone with commit access on a linux machine.

Could you please rename the following file:
udig-platform / docs / user / en / getting_started / walkthrough1 /
WhattodoNext?.rst

so that it doesn't contain a question mark?
I am abroad and on windows and the checkout fails due to:
error: git checkout-index: unable to create file
docs/user/en/getting_started/walkthrough1/WhattodoNext?.rst (Invalid
argument)

I checked a bit around and it seems to be due to the question mark.

Could anyone do me that favour right away so that I can check if that is it?

Thanks,
Andrea

Back to the top