Re: [udig-devel] Question on contributing

Hello Guys,

What I've done so far :
 * checked out the Refraction's stylings and images
 * created a theme "udig" in udig-platform/docs/theme
 * added the converted content of GeoServerInstall to user sub-directory
 * added a required ant build-script (taken from geotools)
 * HACK : created a symbolic link on my machine from user/themes to ../themes --> TODO with common.py and conf.py

I've modified the ant-Build-script and removed the -W option from sphinx-build command (Warnings are converted into errors)

What's next:
- getting the build running smoothly with the top level theme folder
- update common.py and set project names and versions correctly
- add additional content to user folder generated from udig-docs ODT-Files

Cheers,
Frank