Re: [udig-devel] Missing eu.udig.libs.teradata from udig-platform/plugins

Just updated the page, please could you review the two updated paragraphs

* Download Jars into Libs
* Tips, Tricks and Troubleshooting

Later one got a new subentry down below  Manifest.MF : Classpath is not up-to-date

Thanks a lot,
Frank

2012/5/24 Frank Gasdorf <fgdrf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Marco, you are absolutely right. The refresh script has been removed
> for a while. Therefor I'm going to update the wiki page too.
>
> Thanks for the review, you're doing a great job!
>
> Frank
>
> 2012/5/24 Marco Foi <foimarco@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> There is still something related with a "refresh.xml" file (for JGrass
>> suport) which still make little sense, as the file itself is missing.
>>
>> "After you have done the above you still need to do a couple steps in
>> Eclipse:
>>
>> Open up refresh.xml in the net.refractions.udig.libs plugin and run
>> the tools target (to download the java compiler for JGrass scripts)
>>
>> "
>>
>> Marco
>>

>> 2012/5/24 Frank Gasdorf <fgdrf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>
>>> .. done!