Re: [udig-devel] Source Code for Coordinate tool

Thanks for that - I will take this over to the udig-devel email list and we can work on this one.
--
Jody Garnett

On Tuesday, 22 May 2012 at 7:03 PM, Marco Foi wrote:

The source code of the coordinate tool is not available in the uDig 1.3.2-SNAPSHOT.. ..so it has to be imported from a previous SDK (I used 1.3.1) in order to modify it for storing coordinates not as screen points but as world ones (as requested by "Coordinate Map Graphic - 6 What to do next"

Marco

Back to the top