Re: [udig-devel] Run the application from a Main

The Eclipse "runtime" includes the "main"; the main processes the application extension point (looking for the application mentioned in your "product" file).
I hope the custom application tutorial covers this; and that the explanation makes sense.
--
Jody Garnett