Re: [udig-devel] Version of geotools in sdk 1.3.1

I make a release of GeoTools when I make a new release of uDig. The upcoming uDig 1.3.2 will include GeoTools 8.0-RC1 for example.

They both represent GeoTools "trunk" and are not considered stable; except by virtue of GeoTools being a well run project subject to change control; and supported by much automated testing etc…

There are no outstanding changes scheduled for GeoTools prior to GeoTools 8.0 being released.

--
Jody Garnett