Re: [udig-devel] doc conversion to Sphinx and RST

Agree, external images are not supported right now. Created a bug for
it : https://bitbucket.org/cdevienne/odt2sphinx/issue/1/odt2sphinx-cant-handle-external-images

GeoServerInsall worked fine. Have you setup sphinx build and created
html out of it?

Started with sphinx-quickstart and created a project in the udig-docs
root. Properly we should create a branch to share results of our
experiences and steps.

ideas so far:
* create a single language documentations to start with
* use the odt2sphinx script to convert odts, lets temp. save odts like
Jody suggested
* fix the images
* create a pretty udig Style, properly we can start with css from
http://udig.refractions.net/

structure:

udig-docs/
  + user/
     + WalkThrough1
     + WalkThrough2
     [...]
     + GeoServerInstall (obsolete ??)
  + developer/
  + Makefile / win bat for sphinx
  + themes

but wait. If we like to include source like Jody did for geotools docs
we should move the docs to the udigPlatform repository. Opinions?

Cheers,
Franl