Re: [udig-devel] New SDK 1.3-SNAPSHOT being uploaded

Thanks Frank:

With that in mind I will download and test against SR2; and if we can make it through our QA cycle we can make that the new baseline.

Jody
My read is that the TYCHO p2 resolver uses the given URL
Repository. If you like to build against a specified release you may
reference the version you expect, in case
* 3.7.1 which is the service release SR1 you should replace the URL
* 3.7.2 which is the service release SR2 you should replace the URL

and so on. I assume that the p2 resolver download only the latest.

- Frank

Back to the top