Re: [udig-devel] New SDK 1.3-SNAPSHOT being uploaded

Be ware that the PREVIOUS 1.3.2 SNAPSHOT was issuing an alert when
used as a target platform within Eclipse 3.7.0.

In this alert Eclipse was saying that "the current target platform was
designed for a more recent Eclipse version. This could cause problems
with the P[xx] (i cannot remember tha acronym). Use a more recent
Eclipse"

Maybe this issue can be prevented someway by you (or is simply
meaningless with the new SNAPSHOT)

Marco