[udig-devel] Piece of code and classes of render

 Hi!
I must render on Udig the table of my tool as the table of mySql, but i haven't need of connection!one of your co-worker told me that the class MapView has a render manager, but I looked at the code and it is commented in a tutorial plugin! So choosing one of the mysql tables as it does to render on uDig? what is the piece of code that render the table of mySql? and what classes I need?I did a catalog as of the catalog of mySql but i want render on udig the table of my tool!
Thank you!

Back to the top