Re: [udig-devel] training SDK Quickstart discusison

Thanks for the detailed reporting …
net.refractions.udig-feature 1.3.0.qualifier
net.refractions.udig_language-feature" 1.3.0.qualifier
Remember I said the SDK was not yet tested!

I have an idea; perhaps the SDK is bundling the language stuff (in which case we no longer need it in our "drop ins" folder). Let me look … nope it does not.

Actually it does not include the net.refractions.udig_language-feature at all.

So two things:

a) Quick fix - remove the udig_lagnuage feature from you udig.product and we will see if that works

b) Long fix - I will try and ask the SDK to bundle the udig_lagnague-feature; if that works I expect it will pull in the internationalisation plugins (which would allow us to remove them from the drop ins folder)

Jody

Back to the top