Re: [udig-devel] Let's start the game!

We are (eventually) going to set up two eclipse environments.

1) The SDK Quickstart with udig-1.3-SNAPSHOT-sdk.zip

This is what we will be using tomorrow. The sdk above is downloaded for use as a "target" platform. If I have to fix it at all you can download a new one into the same location and "reload" (you will not need to go through the setup instructions again).

2) A full uDig development environment (fork on github etc… http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/02+Development+Environment)

--
Jody Garnett