Re: [udig-devel] Let's start the game!

Hi Jody,

Tuesday works great. I've been going through some of the PDF tutorials you sent via the Dropbox and some of the uDig development environment tutorials on the site. Anything in particular you want us to be setup for or up to speed on for Tuesday? Also, what/where are the "bonus" questions you mentioned?

Thank you!
Carol