Re: [udig-devel] GSoC - Proposal for porting Axios Tools into uDig

On Tuesday, March 27, 2012 02:44:41 PM Marco Foi wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> I am currently writing a student's project proposal to address the porting
> of Axios Tools into uDig.
>
> Since this is the very first time I get involved into a community of
> developers, I am quite unsure of your habits.
> Please do not attack me hardly if I fail on some golden-rule!
>
> Firstly I do not know how I can get comments from you about my project..
> .so I am sharing a Google Doc with "Comments enabled" at the following link:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NSbxqQa0usX8hxLjaw8AZAQ26uTRHQ2UfggtR8GV
> xDo/edit
>
> I wrote thinking it to be more the final version for Google than something
> technically tough.. ..so any suggestion on this side is more than wecome!
>
> Marco
Hi Marco, thanks for your interest in uDig and Axios tools. I have ported the
Split and Merge tools. As you know axios extensions as a lot of tools and
spatial operations. So, the work done could be a start point for your work.

Right now, this is the status.

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Advanced+Tools

cheers
--