[udig-devel] GSoC - Proposal for porting Axios Tools into uDig

Hi folks!

I am currently writing a student's project proposal to address the porting of Axios Tools into uDig.

Since this is the very first time I get involved into a community of developers, I am quite unsure of your habits.
Please do not attack me hardly if I fail on some golden-rule!

Firstly I do not know how I can get comments from you about my project.. .so I am sharing a Google Doc with "Comments enabled" at the following link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NSbxqQa0usX8hxLjaw8AZAQ26uTRHQ2UfggtR8GVxDo/edit

I wrote thinking it to be more the final version for Google than something technically tough.. ..so any suggestion on this side is more than wecome!

Marco

Back to the top