Re: [udig-devel] axios tools port to udig core

> Jody, would you be willing to give the student the first run on the
> training material as you usually do? That would help us to get
> started.

Yes I already extend that offer to any student going through SoC (indeed I can be listed as a backup mentor as needed).

I do ask however that the student email admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and obtain permission to use the material (as I like to respect (c) holders).

As an aside the uDig PSC may wish to ask Refractions to donate the materials to the project so they can be more widely used.

Jody

> I assume after that there is the axios tools sdk documentation. And then we should be half way through :)

The axios sdk documentation may be under (c) similar to with the training materials; I would not count on being able to access such information (but we can try).

Jody

Back to the top