Re: [udig-devel] axios tools port to udig core

[...]
>> I could have the possibility to propose to a student to port the axios
>> tools into uDig core so that they could grow with the uDig ecosystem.
>>
>> It is a giant pity that they are no longer supported and we believe
>> that with them missing an important piece of uDig is lost.
>>
>> So the question for Mauricio is: would you be willing to mentor a
>> student in this years summer of code to do the above (if the student
>> agrees to the project)?
>
> That could be great Andrea.

And that is great to hear. I will talk to the student and let you know.

Jody, would you be willing to give the student the first run on the
training material as you usually do? That would help us to get
started.
I assume after that there is the axios tools sdk documentation. And
then we should be half way through :)

Ciao,
Andrea

>> I could serve as backup mentor.