Re: [udig-devel] Request for commit access

I am okay with Naz grabbing commit access to work with others on a branch.

However I would like to go through a few more code reviews (with some developers other than myself), check if you have any questions about the project admin manual and so forth.

So +0.5 here; commit access with the request that you limit yourself to the "legend" branch.

Jody