[udig-devel] Automate language fragment gathering

Hello all,

For those who develop internationalized versions of uDig and rely on the language fragments provided by net.refractions.udig_language_feature, you will now find a maven pom within this feature's project directory named pom-languages.xml.

This maven script makes use of Tycho to read the OSGi feature.xml, download the required plugins and fragments, and finally create and copy them into net.refractions.udig_language_feature/lib.

It is then simply a case of adding net.refractions.udig_language_feature/lib to your Target Platform. (Preferences -> Plugin development -> Target Platform).

If someone could review this that would be great.

Sadly, this script downloads transitive dependencies as well and I have not been able to stop it doing so. This appears to be a limitation of Tycho.

If you prefer to use the Dropins method to introduce the fragments to your development environment, you could theoretically just copy the lib directory to your eclipse/dropins directory and remove any unwanted jars.

Cheers,
  Sev

--
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..."

Back to the top