[udig-devel] ResetService

I have a service that I would like to reset programmatically. I can call ResetService.reset(list, monitor) and it works great, however using ResetService causes the following compile warning

"The type ResetService is not accessible due to restriction on required project net.refractions.udig.catalog.ui"

I'm assuming this is because the package is not exported in the catalog.ui plugin.

What is the correct way to programmatically reset a service?

Thanks,
Emily

Back to the top