Re: [udig-devel] Projection and Edit Mode

Interesting …

1) Please report this as a bug; with the steps to reproduce
2) My guess would be that the coordinates need to be changed when editing from (Original) WGS84 -> 900913 --> (Edit) --> 900913 --> WSG84 (Save)

The Atlantic ocean near African West Cost is location (0,0) sometimes known as Null Island (http://www.nullisland.com/). And is a bit of a Joke as it occurs whenever people take CAD drawing and put them on a map with out geo-referecning them first.

When you report the problem can you be sure to indicate what version of uDig you are using.
--
Jody Garnett