Re: [udig-devel] [udig-platform] RFC native support bundles for java advanced imaging and image/IO (#92)

Hey Jody, no I was asking for Frank to update the doco not you.

I am going to try again, but this time not use franks jai branch.

From: Jody Garnett [mailto:jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2012 11:28 AM
To: John Hudson; User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Subject: Re: [udig-platform] RFC native support bundles for java advanced imaging and image/IO (#92)

Hi John:

I am afraid I cannot help you as this is not my pull request and I know nothing more about it then you do.

You may want to check the udig-devel email list to see if Frank has left any further instruction?

The error indicates that JAI was not available; are you getting that error from a command line build or from the IDE?

Jody

I'm trying to review this pull request but get stuck trying to run step 4 in your description with compile issues:

1. ERROR in C:\java\udig-platform\plugins\net.refractions.udig.project\src\net\refractions\udig\project\render\IRenderContext.java (at line 24)
       import javax.media.jai.TileCache;
The import javax.media cannot be resolved

can you update the doco on the links Jody (jive) added so I can follow them?

---
https://github.com/uDig/udig-platform/pull/92#issuecomment-3520856

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.

Back to the top