Re: [udig-devel] [udig-platform] RFC native support bundles for java advanced imaging and image/IO (#92)

Hi John:

I am afraid I cannot help you as this is not my pull request and I know nothing more about it then you do.

You may want to check the udig-devel email list to see if Frank has left any further instruction?

The error indicates that JAI was not available; are you getting that error from a command line build or from the IDE?

Jody

I'm trying to review this pull request but get stuck trying to run step 4 in your description with compile issues:

1. ERROR in C:\java\udig-platform\plugins\net.refractions.udig.project\src\net\refractions\udig\project\render\IRenderContext.java (at line 24)
       import javax.media.jai.TileCache;
The import javax.media cannot be resolved

can you update the doco on the links Jody (jive) added so I can follow them?

---
https://github.com/uDig/udig-platform/pull/92#issuecomment-3520856

Back to the top