Re: [udig-devel] uDig - Stable Branch?

Hello David.

We should have this discussion on the udig-devel email list.

Last week people updated the SDK features that are responsible for generating source code.
I have not had a chance to test the maven build after this.

I will resolve this error and report back (as our goal with  a Jenkins server is to notice when the maven build is broken promptly).

Aside: 90% of the time the error is a difference in version number between the MANIFEST.MF and the pom.xml.

As developers change modules they are supposed to mark it with a new version number (for example I will update net.refractions.udig.libs to use version 1.3.2 today in anticipation of the next release; when I do that I will need to update both files).
--
Jody Garnett