Re: [udig-devel] refactoring: applicability -> interaction

I will be shadowing Paul on this; and the result will be sent up as a pull request.

My notes thus far:
- They have a UML editor now! I am looking forward to making some pictures for our docs
- They have separate edit and editor targets (edit --> just the JFace Providers)
- It all looks a lot more smooth then last time

--
Jody Garnett