[udig-devel] Second fix for UDIG-1547 ready for testing

Hi Andrea / Levi:

Andrea: Can you update and test against shapefiles please? Any feedback to https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1547

Levi: Can you udpate and give me a code review of:
- UDIGSimpleFeatureStore
- TableView.updateTable method and the layerListener that calls it

When this is ready we will try for  a http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/1.3.1 - this will be a proper patch release with no news announcement.

BACKGROUND

Levi the fix we did at the last moment to get table view to "refresh" had an unintended consequence; adding a layer to the map made the map "dirty" and in need of saving.

I took the "edit" event you were sending from layer.refresh() and added it into UDIGSimpleFeatureStore (onto each of the addFeature, modifyFeature and removeFeature methods).

When I first directed you to this problem I sent you to the wrong class (ie UDIGFeatureStore). I only figured it out by checking where UDIGFeatureStore was being created; and noticing that that code always ended up creating UDIGSimpleFeatureStore instead.

Back to the top