[udig-devel] Key Bindings

I have been investigation why the F1 key no longer opens the Help Content, this seems to have happened as part of the Indigo update. From what I can tell Indigo no longer seems to bind the F1 key to the help by default. I have added a new key binding in that will  launch the help contents.

<key
commandId="org.eclipse.ui.help.helpContents"
contextId="org.eclipse.ui.contexts.dialogAndWindow"
schemeId="net.refractions.udig.defaultUDIGKeyConfiguration"
sequence="F1">
</key>

I have also noticed that some of the other key bindings are no longer working.

Print (M1 + P)
Add Bookmark (M1 + D)
Navigate Forward (ALT + Right Arrow)
Navigate Back  (ALT + Left Arrow)

Not sure if this is specific to Mac, can someone confirm this.

Cheers,
--
Levi Putna
www.ozblog.com.au