Re: [udig-devel] 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT with log4j available for testing

Just to master; release my attempt to release 1.2.3 and I could not make it through QA.

When we have master shipshape we can produce the appropriate 1.3.x branch (or 1.3.0 tag or however it works in git). I will need to read the release procedure for the details on what to do.

I will check for you on IRC; while I could make another SNAPSHOT - I would prefer to wait until the online help is updated tomorrow morning.
--
Jody Garnett