Re: [udig-devel] client build test work in progress

The Tycho docs have really improved now that they are an eclipse project:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Packaging_Types#eclipse-test-plugin

The page does indicate some of the configuration we will need to add into the mix:

<build>
    <sourceDirectory>src</sourceDirectory>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho-version}</version>
        <configuration>
          <useUIHarness>true</useUIHarness>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

And importantly indicating what "feature" to run .. hopefully that is enough to get us moving? It could be the tests will make use of the GIS Platform or GIS Application features as appropriate??

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho-version}</version>
        <configuration>
          <dependencies>
            <dependency>
              <type>eclipse-feature</type>
              <artifactId>com.example.my-component.feature</artifactId>
              <version>0.0.0</version>
            </dependency>
          </dependencies>
        </configuration>