Re: [udig-devel] client build test work in progress

So my guess here is that it is we have a failure trying to run a normal eclipse workbench (rather than our RCP product?). This happens when you from from the IDE as well; but we change the run configuration there

Hopefully the Tycho builder for this has some configuration options; much like the WAR packaging allows us some options.

A bit of research shows something called a .target file.

It also sounds like the eclipse-test-plugin is hooked up as an integration-test (which makes sense). Giving us:

mvn integration-test verify -Ptest