Re: [udig-devel] New 1.2.2 uploading now

But than we should definitely update the install_udig.sh script right now, that will download the zip from http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/branches/

But wouldn't it be better to move the artefact from branches to top level folder, in this case we don't have to update the install script later. And the announcement for the 1.2.2. release can wait until we tested.

Please give feedback for the upload area: Branches or Top Level ?

Frank

2011/7/6 andrea antonello <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx>
> Q: Are the fixes at the GeoTools level? I have tagged 8.0-M1 (but not
> announced it yet just in case..)

What fixes are you talking about?

> Let me know when I can make another 1.2.2; the live dvd can grab what we
> have now (I think they said we could work on bug fixes and stuff; they just
> did not want more groups showing up to the party...). If we get a better
> version in there script should just pick it up.

Ok, that is good. As said I would only change the udig-debug and
udig-clean scripts to simply call
udig.sh -debug
and udig.sh -clean

I assume those should work. And it is better to have duplicated scripts.
Ciao,
Andrea