Re: [udig-devel] exception rendering

I definitely have the modelling version.  I was building and running just fine.  I did a git pull and then refreshed all build scripts and bang not working.  I would guess it has something to do with the ant maven bridge and is not properly getting all the correct dependency info or something.  I have it working with my change.  I guess I will just keep that locally since no one else has the issue.

Jesse