[udig-devel] exception rendering

This jar file is not auto downloading for me.  It seems to be required by geotools so I would expect it to be downloaded as part of the geotools dependencies but it is not for me.  Anyone else having this issue?

I am trying explicitly putting it in the refresh.xml dependencies to see if that helps.

It seems that I had to add

<dependency groupId="commons-jxpath" artifactId="commons-jxpath" version="1.3" />

to the refresh script and update the classpath and manifest to use version 1.3.  Should I commit this or do I have to do a local build of geotools or something?

Jesse

Back to the top